How to clear the browser footprints in AOL?

回复
aolsupport
帖子: 1
注册时间: 周三 9月 04, 2019 2:17 pm
联系:

How to clear the browser footprints in AOL?

帖子 aolsupport » 周三 9月 04, 2019 2:35 pm

AOL users are encouraged to clear the browser footprints so that AOL Desktop Gold can run smoothly. You can refer to the steps given below to clear the browser footprints in AOL:
• Step 1: Open AOL Desktop Gold and enter the account details to sign in.
• Step 2: Go to ‘Settings’ in the menu bar and click the ‘Browser’ option.
• Step 3: Click the Security tab and mark all the data you want to delete.
• Step 4: Select the option that reads ‘Clear Footprints Now’ and then close AOL Desktop Gold.
If you need help completing the steps mentioned above you can call the AOL technical support number and get in touch with a professional software expert to complete the process.
For more visit: AOL customer service number

CharlesEmbaf
帖子: 2
注册时间: 周一 7月 29, 2019 10:57 pm

How to clear the browser footprints in AOL

帖子 CharlesEmbaf » 周六 9月 14, 2019 9:26 pm

hi,
I am doing client server programming in j2me.
My j2me program will acts as a server to the browser as well as client to the web browser.After installing my application,at the time of runnning my application i want to open the browser in the mobile,at that time my j2me program will be running at the background.

Can anyone tell me how to open the mobile browser and make my program as background process?

Thanks a lot

DamaBog
帖子: 2
注册时间: 周二 7月 30, 2019 1:38 pm

帖子 DamaBog » 周四 9月 19, 2019 6:59 pm

Hi,

Awesome and useful app. I tested it out last night and now Id like to clear that track and start a new one. How do I clear or reset the map?

Thanks
附件
79.gif
79.gif (8.71 KiB) 查看 155 次

SashkaRSile
帖子: 6
注册时间: 周一 11月 04, 2019 10:03 am

帖子 SashkaRSile » 周五 11月 08, 2019 10:56 pm

Hi,

Even after I delete all of the backup files from disk, I cant get rid of the backup data that is in the DATABASE_BACKUPS directory. How do I clear this table?

Thanks

回复